Thursday, July 26, 2012

[Video] Kim Jae Won Message in Japan Magazine

Hello, I’m Kim Jae Won
Hearty congratulations to [もっと知りたい!韩国TVドラマ] for their NO.50th published magazine. 
I still remember when i celebrate the fifth foundation anniversary  with the publication,  it seems like just happened yesterday . How time flies...
Please give more support to [もっと知りたい!韩国TVドラマ]
I hope more and more people will like and trust it.
by the way, I promise to work hard and play a good drama very soon.
No matter what, please keep healthy and happy everyday see you in my new drama.
Thank you...∩_∩

Note: The statement above is a rough translation of the Japanese subtitle on the video below, i apologized for any mistakes. Any correction is welcome.


Snap Shots Photos:













No comments:

Post a Comment